I am Hazel Eastwood-Powell
- Huge experience in the Childcare and Social Care sector
- Owner/ Manager, Voluntary sector Social Enterprise Co-ordinator for Out of School Clubs
- Curriculum Team Leader/Manager and Senior Tutor for Kirklees College (In Work Based Child Care)
- Management Consultant for Business Link and the Social Care Industry
- Director and Bespoke Lecturer at Training for People that Care an Approved Centre, of CACHE and NCFC.
I am well supported, in my team of directors:
Although my experience is vast my passion is teaching, in particular, students who have not had the opportunities many of us have been fortunate to receive.
David Holmes is non-executive Director and support mentor, a past board member and chairman for over twenty years of Appris Charity Ltd, a training charity organisation for engineering and manufacturing apprenticeships www.appris.co.uk, formally BTAL.
Our Administrator was a Senior Manager in the NHS (Nursing) and latterly owner and Managing Director of a large nursing home.
Our freelance internal verifiers have been
I am based in West Yorkshire, but willing to Travel.
Fill in the contact form and we will get in touch.