CACHE Level 4 Certificate
About this qualification
This Level 4 qualification aims to provide professional development opportunities for practitioners working in the school and college workforce. This qualification will embrace the wealth of experience, proven knowledge and skills of the learner in a teaching and learning environment. It will challenge the learner in both daily practice and theoretical understanding.
Learners will acquire and use skills of leadership, mentoring, coaching and reflection as they complete the qualification through work-based learning opportunities.
Upon achievement of this qualification, the learner will be equipped as an Advanced Practitioner. The Advanced Practitioner will use crucial leadership skills to mentor others across all roles and responsibilities in the school or college workforce
Learners must be at least 18 years old and employed in a suitable role within a school or college. Previous Level 3 study is a clear advantage but wealth of experience, knowledge and understanding working in schools or colleges is a requirement for this CPD qualification. Your training provider will be able to offer you discreet advice in relation to your suitability for entry.
We do not set any other entry requirements but Centres may have their own guidelines.
Experience in the workplace
This is a work-based qualification. Learners must be employed in a school or college setting at Level 3 to complete this qualification.
- Enabling Individuals to Learn
- Understand How to Support Children and Young People to Improve Their Mental Health and Well-Being
- Working with Others to Support Individuals with Additional Needs and Disability in a School or College
- Working with Families and Other Professionals in a School or College Setting
- Implementing Change in School or College Setting
All units will be internally assessed using a range of methods which could include:
- direct observation within the workplace
- written assignments and professional discussion in line with the Assessment of Learning provided for each unit.
For more information
Full details of this qualification can be found on our website www.cache.org.uk